It is possible to change the default settings with attached software trough a USB (mini-B) connector located under the white cover.
Please read the attached PDF procedure to open the box without damaging it, and download the software matching your computer.
It also possible with this software to visualize and record data from CV-03 at 1 Hz rate (in My Documents folder) and to reprogram the firmware if needed.
Current firmware version :
(caution : this firmware is not intended for 48V converters)
Firmware update steps :
- The converter must be powered during this operation
- plug the USB cable to the computer
- if needed please download the VCP drivers provided by FTDI : windows or mac
- move the .hex file on desktop (otherwise it could lead to failure in case of specials characters in the DOS path of another folder)
- download and launch the application and connect the converter. (App for windows or mac)
- NOTE for Macos : the launch might be denied. You have to authorize the application in Preferences Panel > Security > Open the app
- enter the firmware tab, select the .hex file and launch the update
- wait for the update
- in case of success the version should be displayed in the application at next connection.
Windows 32 and 64 bits
Releases Notes :
2020-12-10 : V3.06 :
- better MPPT algorithm for turbulent flows
- increased precision of battery measurements