The solar panel’s minimum voltage must be 7,5V, and maximum voltage must not exceed 50V and the intensity must not exceed 14 amps. As soon as the hydro no longer generating power (lifted up or at mooring) the converter automatically takes in account the solar panel’s charge.
Articles in this section
- Unmount a locked propeller
- Enable the GPS in the mobile app
- Impossible to connect with the mobile App
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
Article is closed for comments.