Don’t forget to supply one spare propeller, in case of collision with UFO during your navigation. If your boat can sail on a wide speed range, you should have a different propellers. (ref : FAQ « which size of propeller do I have to use ? » ) You will probably need a hoist to help you to handle the hydro easily.
Articles in this section
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
- Can I use the Watt&Sea hydrogenerator at the same time as I use the engine ?
- Can I stop the production without lift the hydro up ?