The phase sequence is irrelevant. Therefore, there is no need to take into account the color or numbering of the cables of the hydrogenerator.
Articles in this section
- How to visualize the hydrogenerator output on a computer
- Change the settings or update CV-03 converter
- What technology employs the CV-03 converter ?
- The hydro is doing some noise (roar), why ?
- The converter is often very hot.
- Can I charge several banks ?
- Is it possible to connect several hydrogenerators to the same converter ?
- Can I use Lithium batteries with the Watt&Sea converter ?
- If I don’t use the recommended size of propeller, what happens ?
- My hydro doesn’t stay in the down position during navigation, and lift up itself, what can I do ?
Article is closed for comments.