We advise you to reset the converter. Put the hydro off the water, unplug the battery from the converter (the LED must switch off), reconnect the plug and wait for a few seconds, then put the hydro back on the water.
Articles in this section
- How to visualize the hydrogenerator output on a computer
- Change the settings or update CV-03 converter
- What technology employs the CV-03 converter ?
- The hydro is doing some noise (roar), why ?
- The converter is often very hot.
- Can I charge several banks ?
- Is it possible to connect several hydrogenerators to the same converter ?
- Can I use Lithium batteries with the Watt&Sea converter ?
- If I don’t use the recommended size of propeller, what happens ?
- My hydro doesn’t stay in the down position during navigation, and lift up itself, what can I do ?