Due to the size of the lever arm, the maximum theoretical stress on the bracket fork mountings is estimated at around 300kg. Your mounting system should be adapted accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Unmount a locked propeller
- Enable the GPS in the mobile app
- Impossible to connect with the mobile App
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?