The solar panel’s maximum voltage must not exceed 50V and the intensity must not exceed 14 amps. In that case, the 2 panels are mounted in parallel, the intensity will be 22A, and exceeds the permitted limit. These panels have to be connected in series to solve this problem.
Articles in this section
- Enable the GPS in the mobile app
- Impossible to connect with the mobile App
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
Article is closed for comments.