Yes, this is the rôle of the converter : he converts the 3-phases power and regulate it in order to charge the batteries.
Articles in this section
- Enable the GPS in the mobile app
- Impossible to connect with the mobile App
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
Article is closed for comments.