No. The 2 outputs of the converter and the battery banks must be at the same voltage.
Articles in this section
- Why the hydro is hard to immerse during the navigation ?
- How can I choose the good hydrogenerator configuration / model for my boat ?
- What size of propeller is needed ?
- Can I connect a 12V battery and a 24V battery at the same time on the converter ?
- My cable is longer than the 10 meters recommanded in the manual, what are the potential consequences ?
- Do I have to install a fuse ?
Article is closed for comments.