We advise you not to do this kind of handling, because this product is very specific, and you won’t have the good tools to do it right. The rotary seal is very sensitive and need a very clean place to be assembled without any impurities. You could spoil the system and all charges will be yours. Don’t forget that the warantee will not be considered if you try to open the generator.
Articles in this section
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
- Can I use the Watt&Sea hydrogenerator at the same time as I use the engine ?
- Can I stop the production without lift the hydro up ?