The locking pin supplied in the pack helps the hydro to keep the position down in the water. Despite its small size, we can’t guarantee that it will break in the case you meet an UFO during the navigation. That’s why we advise to use the low friction ring instead.
Articles in this section
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
- Can I use the Watt&Sea hydrogenerator at the same time as I use the engine ?
- Can I stop the production without lift the hydro up ?