The locking pin supplied in the pack helps the hydro to keep the position down in the water. Despite its small size, we can’t guarantee that it will break in the case you meet an UFO during the navigation. That’s why we advise to use the low friction ring instead.
Articles in this section
- Unmount a locked propeller
- Enable the GPS in the mobile app
- Impossible to connect with the mobile App
- Recommendations to install a Watt&Sea hydrogenerator with Mastervolt batteries
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?