If you use a oversized propeller for your speed : you could break the blades, the drag will be significant, and the production will be reduced. On the contrary, if the propeller is undersized, then the hydro will produce little or no.
Articles in this section
- Change the settings or update CV-03 converter
- What technology employs the CV-03 converter ?
- The hydro is doing some noise (roar), why ?
- The converter is often very hot.
- Can I charge several banks ?
- Is it possible to connect several hydrogenerators to the same converter ?
- Can I use Lithium batteries with the Watt&Sea converter ?
- If I don’t use the recommended size of propeller, what happens ?
- My hydro doesn’t stay in the down position during navigation, and lift up itself, what can I do ?
- The propeller is more difficult to turn as usual