No. One hydro must have its own converter.
Articles in this section
- How to visualize the hydrogenerator output on a computer
- Change the settings or update CV-03 converter
- How to adjust the pitch of a PVM Propeller (Manual Pitch Propeller) ?
- What technology employs the CV-03 converter ?
- The hydro is doing some noise (roar), why ?
- The converter is often very hot.
- Can I charge several banks ?
- Is it possible to connect several hydrogenerators to the same converter ?
- Can I use Lithium batteries with the Watt&Sea converter ?
- If I don’t use the recommended size of propeller, what happens ?