yes, there are 2 outputs on the converter, in order to charge 2 batterie banks. The 2 banks must have the same voltage ! (12V or 24V)
Articles in this section
- Change the settings or update CV-03 converter
- What technology employs the CV-03 converter ?
- The hydro is doing some noise (roar), why ?
- The converter is often very hot.
- Can I charge several banks ?
- Is it possible to connect several hydrogenerators to the same converter ?
- Can I use Lithium batteries with the Watt&Sea converter ?
- If I don’t use the recommended size of propeller, what happens ?
- My hydro doesn’t stay in the down position during navigation, and lift up itself, what can I do ?
- The propeller is more difficult to turn as usual