No, because the Watt&Sea converter will consider that the batteries are full, and stop the hydro production, because of the engine alternator. Then it’s better to lift the hydro up when you use your engine. If it’s not possible, then you can set a ON/OFF relay up (available in « accessories »), to be able to cut the power easily.
Articles in this section
- How to register my new product ?
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
- Can I use the Watt&Sea hydrogenerator at the same time as I use the engine ?
- Can I stop the production without lift the hydro up ?
- The transom on my boat is not really vertical, can I install an hydrogénérator ?