No, because the support, bracket and the leg could be spoilt or broken.
Articles in this section
- I've already have a converter for my solar panels
- What maintenance will the 600W POD require?
- What kind of battery can I use with the Watt&sea converter?
- Can I use the hydro and solar panel at the same time?
- Can I let the hydro in the water when the batteries are fully charged ?
- Can I let the hydro down when I’m going bakward ?
- Can I use the Watt&Sea hydrogenerator at the same time as I use the engine ?
- Can I stop the production without lift the hydro up ?
- The transom on my boat is not really vertical, can I install an hydrogénérator ?
- What is the proper maintenance of my hydrogenerator ?