The converter must be installed vertically, for the cooling to be done in good conditions. When the hydro is producing at maximum, the top surface of the converter could heat up to 60°c. Above that temperature, the hydro reduces its production and the converter will show a red flashing light.
Articles in this section
- How to visualize the hydrogenerator output on a computer
- Change the settings or update CV-03 converter
- What technology employs the CV-03 converter ?
- The hydro is doing some noise (roar), why ?
- The converter is often very hot.
- Can I charge several banks ?
- Is it possible to connect several hydrogenerators to the same converter ?
- Can I use Lithium batteries with the Watt&Sea converter ?
- If I don’t use the recommended size of propeller, what happens ?
- My hydro doesn’t stay in the down position during navigation, and lift up itself, what can I do ?
Article is closed for comments.