- Converter LEDs are in a color range from green to red, depending on battery voltage.
- The LEDs luminosity fades in and out as following video
- No red-flashed indicating a potential error
- No output at all from the hydrogenerator
- A lot of noise is coming from the generator as following recording :
2. Problem explanation :
- The voltage from the generator does not go in the converter : the connexion is probably broken
- The propeller is in free-wheel situation since there is no electrical generation
- The speed limiter is working and making this charaterisitc humming
3. Problem resolution :
- The problem usually comes from the golden pins provided with converter plug. They are probably not fully inserted and there is no contact at all. You can check their normal position with this photo
- Try to remove the pins if possible. Check the stripping length of the individual wire, since they could prevent the good insertion. Please refer to dedicated artible : I can not mount converter plug
- If you can not remove the pins, try to strip more the wire insulation and push with small tool. l
- If this is still not working, you might order a new connexion kit. Please contact-us in order to get the part references.