To ensure proper operation, the oil level in the pump tank must be at 3/4 (a working volume must be left free).
Filling procedure :
1. Ensure that the red vent plug (4mm diameter, on the side of the hydraulic box) is removed; the quick connectors can be connected and disconnected without tools. To do this, first depressurise the circuit, then press the ring with one hand and remove the tube with the other. The tube must come out easily:
2. Open the hydraulic box
3. Remove the red plug (diameter 6mm) from the T-connector
4. Connect the syringe (previously filled with mineral oil viscosity 22) to the T-connector and fill up.
5. Disconnect the syringe and replace the red 6mm diameter cap on the T-fitting
6. Store the red 4mm diameter vent plug in the hydraulic box so as not to lose it; in use it must be removed from the vent
7. Close the hydraulic box