It is possible to change the default settings with attached software trough a USB (mini-B) connector located under the white cover.
Please read the attached PDF procedure to open the box without damaging it, and download the software matching your computer.
It also possible with this software to visualize and record data from CV-03 at 1 Hz rate (in My Documents folder) and to reprogram the firmware if needed.
Current firmware version :
Firmware v1.14 for converters with serial number less than CV-03-01660
Firmware v3.04 for converters with serial number greater than CV-03-01660
(caution : theses firmwares are not intended for 48V converters)
Firmware update steps :
- The converter must be powered during this operation
- plug the USB cable to the computer
- if needed please downloard the VCP drivers provided by FTDI
- move the .hex file on desktop (otherwise it could lead to failure in case of specials characters in the DOS path of another folder)
- launch the application and connect the converter
- enter the firmware tab, select the .hex file and launch the update
- wait for the update
- in case of success the version should be displayed in the application at next connection.
Windows 32 and 64 bits
MacOs X (requiers Arduino IDE app to be installed : download here)